This time of year everyone loves to make lists: the best movies, the coolest gadgets, the best tweets, even the biggest fails. So in the spirit of the season, we'll share our own special list of 12 monumental moments for Paramore in 2011.
- Babies! Two adorable little girls entered the world this year courtesy of assistant media director Meredith Stack and senior media specialist Christa Booker. We were so baby crazy we even developed a Baby Time app.
- Dogs! We welcomed Milley, Lucy and Bear into the Paramore world. One lick and we knew we loved those bitches.
- The stars sing thanks to Astro Cantus, an out of this world app developed by our very own Jesse Bunch.
- We're Famous! Media Director Kate Gallagher and Technical Lead Jesse Bunch both were featured in a story on WKRN's evening news while Creative Director Josh Miller and the Paramore website got some good ink in .net magazine. Enjoy those 15 minutes, guys.
- We created art! FristCenter.org, the official website of Nashville's Frist Center of the Visual Arts, launched in July. We'll skip the humble and just brag: It's the Picasso of websites.
- We like sports and we don't care who knows! Our peeps were the fastest food at the Zombie 5K and the bravest vikings at the Warrior Dash. Not to mention, Hannah and Amanda showed off their swings in their first golf tournament. Heads turned, heads definitely turned.
- Paramore Rebranded: We freshened up and if we do say so ourselves, have never looked better.
- We Mixed Business with Pleasure. Our company outings included a trip to the zoo, snow cones at Sevier Park and a retreat to Hachland Hills. There's no need to work for the weekend when the week's so fun.
- The Birth of the Golden Paddle: Josh Miller, the Michael Jordan of Ping Pong, was awarded the first Golden Paddle while a host of pretenders silently mouthed "Wait till next season."
- The Big Birthday Shout: We celebrated Hannah's big day in style at 12th and Porter. The party hopped till the end as Mike Farris and the McCrary Sisters serenaded the birthday girl. Awesomeness. Defined.
- We Hired a Ton of Awesome New Peeps: The office got bigger, badder and better than ever with the addition of a small army of new peeps.
- Back to School: Our first ever Paramore University event made us wish we hadn't skipped so many classes in college.
Here's to a great 2012. Let's prove those Mayans wrong.Share Article