Lauren Jones

Lauren Jones

the project manager

Lauren is our youngest project manager. She just learned to drive.

She is happy 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time she needs coffee.

She won a Krispy Kreme 5k. She did not eat donuts afterwards.

She works with kids with disabilities at her alma mater b/c she is a better person than me.

Lauren relocated from Dallas to Nashville and right as she pulled into town she got in a wreck. Learn to drive, hippie!

Chocolate chip cookies are her love language so stick the donut holes where the donuts are made, fellas.