The Copywriter will demonstrate a tireless approach to creativity through conceptualizing, strategic thinking and the execution of copy across a variety of channels including digital, print, TV, radio and collateral material. Professional growth will be measured and achieved through work effectiveness, personal performance and collaborative peer input.
TL;DR: The copywriter will write stuff.
- Taking a creative brief and turning it into creative.
- Collaborating with art directors to develop ideas that provide novel solutions to achieve client objectives.
- Reporting regularly to the Creative Director to review and nurture work throughout the creative process.
- Creating thought provoking, compelling copy that carries a single-main idea and/or strategy.
- Scrutinizing and editing copy to ensure its quality and accuracy against the creative brief.
- Completing projects as assigned and delivering them on-time.
- Reading old Charlie Kaufman scripts.
- Bachelors in journalism with advertising or marketing emphasis, English literature, creative writing or writing.
- Three years copywriting experience in an agency preferred.
- Working knowledge of production in a variety of media.
- Ability to conceptualize solutions and execute those ideas into an advertising product.
- Proficient writing skills and editing ability.
- Presentation skills necessary for client meetings.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interface within the Agency and the client.
- Communication skills required to understand and present client ideas and interface within the agency
We’ll balance out your job with our fantastic benefits and work/life balance (including matched 401k, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement). We have a team-focused approach and need an individual who shares the same values.
Interested? Email email@example.com with cover letter and best samples.
Osborn Barr is an Affirmative Action Employer M\F\D\V.07.