This position works with the Associate Media Director and Media Supervisor to coordinate the agency’s media efforts across all disciplines.
- Works to determine role of media in the marketplace, assisting in the establishment of the media approach and strategy and writing the media plan.Also, assists in negotiations for time and space costs, monitoring of industry trends, media research, campaign delivery and analysis.
- Responsible for facilitating meetings internally between account service, media, and project management to kick off the approved plan with a blueprint download
- Implements or assists with execution of media buy and stewardship (insertion orders, campaign reporting, etc.)
- Interfaces regularly and develops strong working relationships with media sales reps.
- Lead responsibility for stewardship of all assigned accounts’ budgets, including signed media authorizations and post buys reports.Additionally, may handle all aspects of the buy (plan, order, budget, track, post buy reporting) on assigned accounts.
- Responsible for media planning strategy (and related responsibilities) on accounts.
- Assists others on the team and completes special projects and new business as needed.
- Interfaces regularly and develops strong relationships with clients on assigned media accounts
- Two to three years prior media planning (and buying) experience in developing and presenting integrated media plans either via agency association or corporation to gain technical knowledge of media
- Strong experience in the digital space, including research, planning, buying, and documentation
- Google Search Certification a plus
- Proven ability to work with a client budget, third party research and audit publications to analyze data, write a media plan, and present with credibility
- Must demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, for cultivating client communications and vendor relationships. Position requires a pleasant personality and a positive attitude
- Experience in media planning in one or more of the following industries: tourism, agriculture, animal health brands, government or financial services is preferred
- Negotiation skills to maximize opportunities with vendors and clients
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be very organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrate familiarity with marketing concepts and terms
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate value added opportunities for clients.
- Must be able to work independently, meet deadlines, and achieve time and budget requirements with a strong, positive attitude.
- Highly competent in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
If interested visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2yf4eK9
Osborn Barr is an Affirmative Action Employer M\F\D\V.07