Front End Developer
The Front-End Developer is responsible for the following essential functions:
- Visual development for all agency and client work.
- Maintain 100% billable time
- Supporting the vision and direction of the company.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and 1-2 years of previous front-end development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be a relentless, results-driven, self-learner who thrives in a highly dynamic environment. Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and capable of building a website single-handedly, including CMS setup, configuration, and content population.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Superior collaboration and teaming skills
- Superior problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate and influence others
- Superior understanding of front-end development principles
- Proficient understanding of design and engineering principles
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber front-end development
- Thorough understanding of clients and their business or industry
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working within a CMS or framework, and version control
- Understanding of interactive media production
- Have a high level of personal responsibility.(Gets the work done without having to be checked up on.Strives for excellence, innovation and professionalism.)
- Be disciplined. (Comes to work on time, is up to date on time sheets, and is good at time management.)
- Be honest. (No covering up)
- Be a standard-setter.
- Be a clear communicator. (address issues directly.Give good, clear instructions.)
Technologies we commonly work with include:
ES6, CSS3, Sass, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Node, Bower, Gulp, Git
Craft CMS, ExpressionEngine, WordPress, Laravel
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
About Paramore + Osborn Barr
We are passionate about our work and our hair. We love our jobs and have fun. We enjoy art and pop culture and deciding what art is pop culture and what pop culture is art. Most of us like beer. Most of us like burritos. Most of us like each other.
We have Core Values that we believe in. We have a company Ping Pong league. We have parties that you’re invited to. We have a rooftop deck overlooking Nashville. We have an office in St. Louis that's right next door to where the greatest baseball team ever plays. We're in Kansas City too. It's a nice place.
Our employees get about a month of paid vacation and holidays off. Health care covered. If Lisa needs braces, we have dental plans. The 401K matching ensures that you don't spend all your savings on that spirit quest to Prague.
How to Apply
Look in the mirror and whisper Paramore, an O+B Holdings Company, three times or apply here.
Paramore Digital, an OBH company, is an Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.07.