Digital Media Project Manager
Your on time is five minutes early. For five minutes three times a day, you sit in silence and re-prioritize your to-do list. Your to-do list features more checks than a Prague beach. Your beach trips are meticulously planned and calculated down to the last minute. You have total recall on even the most minute details. You are more efficient than the terminator played by Total Recall star Arnold Schwarzenneger in the film The Terminator. Hasta la vista, paragraph, on to the actual job description.
The Digital Media Project Manager is responsible for managing and implementing the details of paid digital media campaigns from start to finish. The Media PM will support the media strategy and manage the implementation process, all while becoming an expert on the client’s industry. This role will act as a liaison between media, account management, and creative at the agency so you'll be popular and you'll also ensure the best possible service for our clients.
The Media Department grows the agency’s media business by planning, managing, measuring, reporting and optimizing media campaigns. The team becomes experts on the agency’s media clients, the media services we provide, and understands the client’s strategic goals and metrics of success to ensure that the agency delivers work that's on time and on point.
The Digital Media Project Manager is responsible for:
- Contributing to a Media Department that delivers excellent, profitable service to our clients.
- Responsible for ensuring seamless communication between the disciplines involved in all paid digital campaigns
- Monitor media campaign quality and scope creep on all phases of a campaign.
- Assists in the monthly media billing process as needed
- Manage timeline for client approvals and revisions. Communicate with production.
- Support in the Agency’s fulfillment of media campaigns.
- Work with Media lead on each account to communicate the deliverables for each campaign and timeline needed to do so to all applicable team members
- Support media team by working to set up campaigns in the company’s third party ad server.
- Work in tandem with Media lead to optimize and report on campaigns.
- Growing company revenue by providing excellent customer service and support to all clients
- Stays in touch with changes in the changes in the digital space and is able to share information internally and externally to highlight our digital expertise
- Carry the direction of the company, supporting the overall company philosophies and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of previous relevant experience in an agency environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project management
- Written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
- Initiative, highly motivated, enthusiastic
- Problem solving
- Data analysis
- Multi-tasking in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Highly competent in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Familiar with or ability to learn research planning tools
- Familiar with or ability to learn third party ad serving tools
- Familiar with or ability to learn social media advertising platforms
About Paramore + Osborn Barr
We are passionate about our work and our hair. We love our jobs and have fun. We enjoy art and pop culture and deciding what art is pop culture and what pop culture is art. Most of us like beer. Most of us like burritos. Most of us like each other.
We have Core Values that we believe in. We have a company Ping Pong league. We have parties that you’re invited to. We have a rooftop deck overlooking Nashville. We have an office in St. Louis that's right next door to where the greatest baseball team ever plays. We're in Kansas City too. It's a nice place.
Our employees get about a month of paid vacation and holidays off. Health care covered. If Lisa needs braces, we have dental plans. The 401K matching ensures that you don't spend all your savings on that spirit quest to Prague.
How to Apply
Look in the mirror and whisper Paramore, an O+B Holdings Company, three times or apply here.
Paramore Digital, an OBH company, is an Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.07.