Ah, the account manager. A human so dynamic, so complex that summing them up for a mere job posting is an injustice. Observe the account manager in their natural habitat. See them navigate a client crisis with ease and grace. Watch as they lead this meeting or present that proposal: The nuances of their communication, their read-the-room instinct, their strategic foresight. The AM is persistent but not pushy. They are organized yet flexible. They live for relationshi — dude, did they just jump that hyena? Gotta go!
The Account Manager builds the relationships, grows the business and leads overall strategy and development on Agency of Record clients and clients with multiple ongoing projects. The level of account responsibility depends on the experience of the Account Manager.
The Account Service team is responsible for building the relationship and managing communications with the client and marshalling internal resources to get the work done. The team becomes subject matter experts on the agency’s top clients, understanding the client’s strategic goals and metrics of success to ensure that the agency delivers work that helps the client meet their goals while maintaining a profit for the agency.
The Account Manager is responsible for:
- Knowing the client and their goals and build a long-term relationship
- Managing communication with the client
- Leading the agency team to respond to the client’s needs.
- Participate in crafting solutions for clients.
- Monitor project budgets and scope.
- Growing recurring revenue and profitability from existing clients.
- Complete the monthly billing process.
- Maintaining 100% billable time
- Supporting the vision and direction of the company.
- Stays in touch with changes in the industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in business management, sales, marketing, or related field. 3-5 years of marketing, sales or related experience in an agency environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Superior collaboration and teaming skills
- Superior problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate, persuade and influence others
- Demonstrated talent for business development in highly competitive environments
- Thorough understanding of clients and their business or industry
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of interactive media production
About Paramore + Osborn Barr
We are passionate about our work and our hair. We love our jobs and have fun. We enjoy art and pop culture and deciding what art is pop culture and what pop culture is art. Most of us like beer. Most of us like burritos. Most of us like each other.
We have Core Values that we believe in. We have a company Ping Pong league. We have parties that you’re invited to. We have a rooftop deck overlooking Nashville. We have an office in St. Louis that's right next door to where the greatest baseball team ever plays. We're in Kansas City too. It's a nice place.
Our employees get about a month of paid vacation and holidays off. Health care covered. If Lisa needs braces, we have dental plans. The 401K matching ensures that you don't spend all your savings on that spirit quest to Prague.
How to Apply
Look in the mirror and whisper Paramore, an O+B Holdings Company, three times or apply here.
Paramore Digital, an OBH company, is an Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.07.